AccuRna’s Drug Delivery system (DDS) for nucleic acid
AccuRna has two DDS platform which can contribute to the market expansion of nucleic acid therapeutics and create great economic value.
unit Poly Ion Complex (uPIC)
for short chain RNA
uPIC is a simple solution for DDS of short chain nucleic acid therapeutics
uPIC stabilizes nucleic acid in mice body thus achieving improved retention in blood, accumulation in to a tumor and greater antitumor effects.
Characteristics of uPIC
- Simple preparation
- Electrostatic interaction of polu cation with negatively charged nucleic acids
- Improved retention in blood
- Accumulation of nucleic acid medicines into a tumor
for long chain
AccuRna’s polyplec micelle enables development of mRNA therapeutics
Our Polyplex micelle is a solution to the issues in mRNA delivery.
Characteristics of polyplex micelle
- Increased tolerability of mRNA against RNase attack
- Bypassing immune recognition by stealth PEG shell