This website is operated and maintained by AccuRna, Inc.
- Our company complies with the Law concerning Protection of Personal Information and other applicable laws and regulations in handling your personal information.
- Our company will use fair means in the collection of personal information.
- Our company will use personal information for the purposes mentioned below:
1）Invitations to and provision of information on projects, meetings, services, etc. hosted or cohosted by our company;
2）Distribution of our publications and e-mail newsletter;
3）Responses to inquiries, and other relevant communications.
- Our company will not, without your prior consent, use your personal information beyond the extent necessary to accomplish the above-mentioned purposes.
- Our company already takes appropriate steps to ensure the safe management of your personal information to protect it from unauthorized access, disclosure, loss, and damage.
- Our company will not allow third parties access to your personal information without your prior consent except in cases where we delegate the handling of such personal information to third parties, to the extent necessary for the purpose of use, or we legally provide personal information to a third party pursuant to laws, regulations, or rules.
- Our company responds appropriately to all requests to disclose, correct, add, or suspend the use of the personal data provided to us by you. For more information about this request, please contact the address or website through which you provided such personal information.